One way to develop a Seva practice in your family, school or community is to create/organize/participate in community service projects. Here are 10 project ideas you can do with your children whether its just you and your kids or a community event that you put together.
1. Bake sale that benefits a charity or organization
2. Create cards for hospitalized children
3. Volunteer at a local pet shelter
4. Visit a nursing home and make a new friend!
5. Organize a town clean up day to pick up trash and clean your neighborhood
6. Organize a food drive for a local food bank
7. Do yard work for elderly community members
8. Create care packages for children in hospitals
9. Create cards or make treats for your towns first responders
10. Organize a clothing drive and donate to a local shelter